Make it recycle ready
- Remove any remaining liquid.
- Unwanted household chemicals can be disposed of via the Detox your home program. Visit the Detox your home page to view permanent drop-off sites and upcoming events.
Where do cleaning product bottles go next?
They will be:
- collected by your local council’s kerbside recycling truck.
- taken to a recycling sorting facility.
- separated from other recyclables, such as steel and cardboard.
- taken to a re-processing centre and broken down.
- taken to a manufacturer to be made into new products.
Want to recycle something else?
Search for another item to find out if it can go in your home recycling bin or if it needs to be dropped off somewhere else.
Thank you for your feedback
Oops, it looks like something went wrong. Please try again.