Make it recycle ready
- empty any remaining vitamins.
Where do vitamin bottles go next?
They will be:
- collected by your local council’s kerbside recycling truck.
- taken to a recycling sorting facility.
- separated from other recyclables, such as steel and cardboard.
- taken to a re-processing centre and broken down.
- taken to a manufacturer to be made into new products.
Household waste and recycling collections will continue as normal.
Council waste and recycling facilities, including collection, treatment, disposal and transfer stations, are now open across all of Victoria.
Visitors must follow all directions and instructions for maintaining a COVIDSafe environment.
For more information on the location of your nearest facility, check the waste and recycling advice for your local council area.
For more information and updates, visit the Victorian Government’s coronavirus (COVID-19) website.
Want to recycle something else?
Search for another item to find out if it can go in your home recycling bin or if it needs to be dropped off somewhere else.